Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Commissions for DIRT cheap

And so the process continues ...

For those of you who are unaware, my Grandma is moving in with us, so I've been busy clearing out my studio ... which will soon be a baby nursery when we move upstairs, to give Grandma our room downstairs. Originally, she was thinking of moving in at the end of this month, but gave official word yesterday that we have until the end of April. This gives me the extra time to tie up all the loose ends the way that I would like to.

I went through all of my canvas inventory last night and decided that I should probably go ahead and use/paint the bare canvases I have ... since I'm not really sure when I'll have the space {or time} to paint again. Here is a list of painting sizes/canvases that I have available ... along with the prices.

As with all commissioned works ... you pick the style AND colors. Now that my website is back up and running, please feel free to visit my site at http://www.the-peanut-gallery.org/ and scroll through the various styles on there. I haven't updated that website in a year and half ... but it will still give you a really good feel for what you can choose.

All canvases are custom box framed in 1 1/4" thick frames. Total painting size is in bold, and does not include the extra from the frames. Shipping costs are outlined on a package size basis.

These prices are 50-75% off regular commission prices and reflect 0% profit. Don't miss out ... and help me clean out my studio!! Oh, and you may want to hurry because I won't be ordering extra canvases ... once these are 'taken' ... they're gone.

(5) 30" x 10" = 30" x 50" total = $149 + $15 shipping
{1 set available SOLD OUT}
* Custom Box Frame Included

(2) 14" x 11" = 14" x 22" total = $59 + $10 shipping
{1 set available SOLD OUT}
* Custom Box Frame Included

36" x 36" = $149 + $30 shipping
{1 canvas available SOLD OUT}
* Custom Box Frame Included

24" x 48" = $149 + $30 shipping
{3 canvases available SOLD OUT}
* Custom Box Frame Included

24" x 36" = $119 + $30 shipping
{7 canvases 2 canvases available}
* Custom Box Frame Included

(3) 18" x 18" = 18" x 54" total = $149 + $15 shipping
{2 available sets of 3 canvases SOLD OUT}
* Custom Box Frame Included

For additional information/questions about requesting a commission, please email me at peanut@gfsi.net. Once you've requested a commissioned piece, I will get started and I'll email you a picture of the painting once it's complete. Payment, through PayPal, is required only after you've approved the completed piece.


Thanks so much!!

-- Janette

No comments: