Wednesday, March 4, 2009

*** New To SALE Paintings ***

I found a few more paintings "lying" around my studio, so I've added them for sale here ... same ridiculously low prices. The paintings that are 'New to Sale' can be found here or on my website under the 'Paintings for Sale' icon.

If you are not purchasing directly through my website, please send me an email at peanut@gfsi.net with the name(s) of the painting(s) you'd like to purchase so that I can send you an invoice through PayPal.

If you are making multiple purchases, please email me at peanut@gfsi.net for an invoice so that I can give you a shipping discount.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have regarding any paintings. Thanks so much!! We're getting very close to polishing off all of the inventory I've had lying around for way too long!

xoxo,

Janette

No comments: