Thursday, March 12, 2009

No Need to Immitate

I'm thinking that I'll give these ridiculous 'at cost' prices another week or so, and then the remaining unsold paintings will go into storage, and the prices will return to their regular list prices ... and will be available on my website after that.

For now, there is no reason to commission a 'Janette Church' knock-off. {Yes, that really happened -- thank you for making me feel cool!}

So, if you've been waiting for the right opportunity to buy, now is your chance!

Available commission sizes and their prices can be found here. Only interested in shopping available inventory? You can find that here and here.

Thanks so much, everyone! And, if you have any questions OR you'd like to reserve/buy a painting, please email me at peanut@gfsi.net.

xoxo,

Janette

No comments: